Friday, July 14, 2006

Well, well, well...

Call it a moment of weakness, but as of this post I really don't know what the crap I'm doing here. No Friendster account, didn't jump into that myspace thing but oooooooooooh sure, I had to create a blog.

I doubt I'll even find the time to update the thing. Ah well, might as well make the most of it.

... and since this place looks so barren, any help on the site like how to add pics, linking to other sites and blogs and what-have-you will be appreciated (ititirik ko kayo ng vigil candle).

Hoy people, you know who are! (... and I know where you live, at least most of you!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i just stick to chatting with you

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! :) Let's just hope people who you don't want to find you, don't find your blog. :) At talagang peechure mo pa ang lagay mo! :)

Ninong, XL Prokids na ang diaper ni Iya at GainPlus ang gatas. Hehehe...

eveningdrive said...

Leah: sure we can just use YM.

Nic: Hahaha! I know, I know. Ah well, God protects fools and children, so I'm covered.

Thanks for the update. Heh, I knew this girl would grow in leaps in bounds.

Anonymous said...

Robert, go to webmonkey.com and mag self paced learning ka nalang. It's an added skill for a brighter future... harhardehar... zel

eveningdrive said...

Oh-my-God-Hazel-my-ever-loving-friend! Only you can turn a request designed to make life easier for me (translation: TAMAD AKO) into a jibe of how big a moron I am.

You even managed to make me appear mildly retarded.

Then again, that was never difficult for anyone I suppose...

Anonymous said...

Well, no pun intended... just wanted to help out... since tamad ka... I can just send you the documents to make your HTML-challenged life a lot easier. Trust me, it's fun and you can add it your resume! (Technical Skills: Knowledgeable in Basic HTML) Sounds good no? And by the way… M so happy for you! Congrats and Good luck!

Anonymous said...

by the way if you want your comments to show after the post, you need to click on the title of the post itself from the A column of your blog, by doing so, you'll see the comments, for adding pix go to flickr or photobucket.com. You can add them through blogger kaso sometimes it doesn't show up for some techi reason. yun larng. And as videoke goes... are you having fun?? zel