Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sheila's back!



RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

Yep, Sheila "Dolly Ann Carvajal" Barba is back from the UAE. Hooked up with Honey, Vince, Hazel and Baby Rafe. We also had another male companion who sat beside Sheila and will remain nameless for now. Why? So that you can pester Dolly Ann yourselves, hehehe.

Cris was supposed to go, but... well let me explain: on my way to the meeting place (Chili's Greenhills) I get a call from our beloved cum laude engineer. She said she was at Chili's na and that she couldn't find sina Sheila. I told her to hang on since I would be there for a while. This then is the text message I received from her...

*turns to celfone to type Cris' text verbatim*

"Sorry dude. I'm in the wrong branch. I'm at Greenbelt. Tanga ko talaga."

Normally at this point I'd type: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pero I won't, because I don't want Tetay to keel meeh.

It's okay Cris... this rarely happens anyway. You're bound to screw up sometime, it just so happened that I was around to document it. ^_^

It was the usual... asaran, mainly from me. Baby Rafe was looking at me the whole time. Thought bubble siguro niya: "Wow! Ang laking teddy bear naman nito!" Actually, I got to carry the tyke (pics to follow) problem was I started talking to him. His wide-eyed wonderment slowly turned to a crinkly face however, and his mouth slowly opened wide, ready-to-wail. I guess he was too overwhelmed: "Waaaaaaaaaah! Oh my God! Why is the teddy bear talking to meeeeeeeee!!?"

Now for chismis... honestly I can't figure it out between Hazel and Honey, but it seems Honey has an italian stallion in her life right now. Uyuyyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuy!!! I dunno if I can smuggle pics onto this blog but he's tall (at least in the pics I Honey unwittingly showed me) and kinda looks like Hugh Grant... DAW!!!!! When Hazel told me na magaling magluto, sabi ko: Sino 'to, si Molto Mario? So Honey, is it like eating in Italiannis araw-araw? Hahaha!

The night ended early... the Magno's (hehehe) had a stroller with them so that meant curfew. The Barbas and... um... him, had to go as well (sabi ko sa inyo, kulitin niyo si Sheila eh, or si Honey for Sheila's number). So alangan naman magpaiwan pa ko di ba, since umalis na rin si Jen Rosendahl (yes, she was there. Second time I've seen her. Not as tall as I thought pero RRRAWWWRRRR talaga) at wala akong balak maghugas ng pinggan... I already do that at work.

Hazel, talagang kukulitin kita for the pics. I wanna have a copy of the pic of me with Baby Rafe.

Welcome home Sheila!!! (aka Dolly Ann Carvajal and Nanay-ni-Wolverine)

*ehem*

Tumaba ka.

*runs for cover*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prekoy, check Honey's Friendster account. You can see the guy there.

Shame I didn't get in touch with Shiela while I was there, and if you're talking about her guy...I guess he's okay.

Cris' blooper is really funny, though not as stupid as mine by half. It would take utter genius to top that snafu.

eveningdrive said...

Pare naman... alamat ka na nga eh!!!

Too bad ala akong friendster so I won't be able to post his pic, though Honey did have some wallet-sized with her. Nakalaminate pa!!! O di ba, san ka pa!?

eveningdrive said...

Thanks for the pics Hazel!!!

Anonymous said...

dude, pumapayat ka hehehe
like it! like it! hehehehehe

eveningdrive said...

Don't get your hopes up.

Its a camera trick. Plus, ghey lavender barong makes me look slim.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of legends:

http://noalias.blogspot.com/2005/04/manila-diary-blunders.html

http://noalias.blogspot.com/2005/04/manila-diary-haze.html

Why oh why oh why?